Important: Read This Before You Plan Your Grocery Store Trip
21 Healthy, Tasty and EASY Recipes
for a Lean, Sexy Body
Get ready to ROCK your meal prep (without spending all day in the kitchen!)
Your Fit Kitchen Shopping List is on its way
and will be delivered to your inbox shortly
You’ve committed to developing a healthy lifestyle
and learning the right way to eat for your fitness goals.
What meals will you prepare?
How will you put your meals together?
What tools will you need?
And, most importantly, how long is all this going to take?
Learning to prepare healthy meals can be intimidating and overwhelming, especially if you don’t have a lot of experience in the kitchen.
The good news is, I’ve done all the leg work for you and I’ve got you covered!
As a veteran trainer, athlete, nutritionist and fitness model, I’ve learned a thing or two about making healthy but tasty meals in record time that my clients (and family) rave about.
So, I created my Fit Kitchen Recipe Guide to share my favorite recipes, tips, tricks and kitchen “hacks”.
Everything you need to start preparing healthy, yummy, family-friendly meals,
right at your fingertips.
These are the exact recipes I use every week that help me lose fat,
train hard in the gym and keep my energy going all day
Here's My Recipe Philosophy....
- It has to be simple. No more than 8 ingredients, and nothing I can’t pronounce or pick up at my local grocery store
- It has to be fast! As a busy personal trainer, nutritionist and fitness model I need to eat and run and I don’t have a lot of time to spend cooking.
- It has to help me reach my goals: Stay lean, train hard, and keep up with all life throws at me
- It has to taste good! Who wants to eat boring food all the time? I want to enjoy the food I eat!
Here's What's Included...
- 6 scrumptious breakfast recipes that are easy to make and portable for easy on-the-go eating. No more boring bagels!
- 4 sensational sides to compliment your main course
- 6 of my best main dishes ( one of which is awesome if you love pasta but are watching carbs!)
- 4 great tasting smoothies. These are great when you want balanced nutrition when running errands, after a workout, or when you’re carting the kids to and fro
- My healthy ice cream recipe. Yep. You read that right!
*All recipes include nutrition information and suggested serving size ,
so you’ll know you’re eating correctly for your goals.*
Plus You’ll get these time-saving “Kitchen Hacks”:
- My handy printable weekly meal planner. Less time for planning, more time for eating!
- My “Fit Kitchen Pantry” Checklist to make sure you have all the essential items you need to get the job done and get on with your day
- ‘Meal prep 101’ guide for making healthy meals at lightning speed. Think of it as your kitchen “game plan”
Normally I sell my recipe guide for $19.99,
but for a limited time you can grab your copy for $5
Yep. Just $5
Literally you can go get one of those fancy coffees at Starbucks
(which won’t help you lose weight anyway), or:
- You can become a Fit Kitchen whiz and wow your family with your newly acquired cooking skills
- You can start losing weight while eating great food TODAY!
- You’ll save time (and money) preparing healthy meals at home
- And best of all, you’ll never be stumped when you’re asked the dreaded question: “What’s for dinner?!”
The choice is yours....
If you want to get started, simply click the “Add to Cart” button
and start preparing healthy meals the easy way TODAY…..
(Please Note: e-books are in pdf format. No physical products will be delivered)
Frequently Asked Questions
Still sitting on the fence?
Here are some answers to commonly asked questions:
Q: How long will it take to get access to my recipe guide?
Your recipe guide will be immediately delivered to your inbox in pdf format.
Q: Are the recipes vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free?
Although I do tend to gravitate toward animal-based protein sources for main meals, the guide does include vegetarian and/or vegan side dishes. There are many gluten-free options including four out of five breakfast options, all of the side dishes, and four of the main dish options.
Q: Why $5?
If you're thinking "Just $5? Why so cheap? What's the catch?", here's the answer for you: 1). $5 puts this information in reach for many people. There's so much mis-information about health and fitness out there, I want to make it as accessible as possible. 2). I want you to get started right away creating healthy, quick and simple meals. That's it. No catch. No "free trials." No shenanigans.
Q: I'm not that great at cooking. Can I still use this guide?
Absolutely! I've only included EASY recipes that are fast to prepare and don't require a ton of prep time or exotic ingredients. As long as you have some basic kitchen tools, you're good to go!
Hurry! Get Your Fit Kitchen Recipe Guide:
- 21 healthy, tasty, easy-to-make recipes
- Printable weekly meal planner
- Fit Kitchen Pantry checklist
- "Meal Prep 101" guide